2013年6月9日星期日

Brisbane model Kia low preparation for New York Fashion Week


      Coopers Plains New York catwalks, prepares young Brisbane Kia model small to take the most important step in her career as a model.

The 18-year-old was signed to Next Model Management in New York, who represents several high-level models, including Abby Lee Kershaw and Samantha Harris.

You will travel to the United States in July to prepare for New York Fashion Week in September.

Mrs Low, represented in Australia by Tamblyn Models only been modeling for a year and could not believe that they had been elected.

"I never really thought I would have the chance to be in a huge market,'' she said." (Modeling) is something I have always had an interest, but I never really thought I had the opportunity, as far as I go. "

The teenager takes a semester for a double degree in creative industries and the head of New York. You will spend 3 months in the United States.

International Booker Sallie Tamblyn said she was not surprised when many organizations have tried to sign Kia.

"I think the reason Kia creates so much interest is that it is so different and so is a man in his eyes," she said.

没有评论:

发表评论