2013年11月24日星期日

you will still be talking

y, I set up a gofundme. Find it here. It promptly went insane. I have raised my typical yearly income as of this update. I have no Gucci tote bagidea what to say except thank you. I am going to speak with some money people who will make sure that I can't fuck this up, and I will use it to do good things with.eded, and keep a pair of pumps on standby, for when you reach your pain threshold. Always have a shrug, wrap, faux-fur jacket or evening coat for the journey home — hypothermia is never attractive. If you can’t afford a new dress, then look to accessories to update and refresh an existing one.

 There is an alluring array of pieces available from multiples, Accessorize, Penneys, Top Shop, Zara and Reiss, or vintage stores, including Jenny Vanders and Rhinestones. Use a favourite LBD as your foundation, and then up the ante with statement jewellery, dramatic shoes, or a distinctive evening bag. If you use accessories cleverly, then all eyes will be on them and nobody will notice that the dress is an old friend. But, remember, one sta I've also set up a blog, which I hope you will find here. the Grey Cup is a kitchen party in Cape Breton. Sure the Vegas show will drop jaws and singe your hair but that little kitchen party that kicked you in the liver and left

 you singing until the sun came up is what you will still be talking about when you get your third replacement hearing aid. So, for those Gucci cluthes, and the many reasons below, is why the Grey Cup is better than the Super Bowl. Understand that I wrote this as an example of the thought process that we struggle with. Most of us are clinically depressed, and we do not get therapy and medication and support. We get told to get over it. And we find ways to cope. I am not saying that people live without hope entirely; that is not human nature. But these are the thoughts that are never too far away, that creep up on us every chance they get, that pr

没有评论:

发表评论