2013年10月9日星期三

capacity for more features and details

deal with pieces of tape, textiles and paper , ” making crude models he describes as similar to Action Man kits . Then Adidas presented . “When we camped at the Adidas headquarters outside Nuremberg , they were really develop about what we were doing and excited like what we Hermes birkin pythonthem and then do it all in a show of more than magic. They took our thoughts and with their expertise and turned it into something much more serious.out seam, so they can be adjusted to the desired length and jackets waterproof fabrics .

Dixon seems particularly excited about the luggage. ” The key element is the shift of the backpack that can be hung in your hotel room and takes place in a portable housing with pockets in the right direction ,” says Dixon. “It’s really simple cubic outside ,Hermes Kelly bag 32cm but he works very hard inside. I took with me to Milan and I noticed he gets a lot of Hermes birkin pythongood looks at the airport. The result, first as a prototype at the event design Dixon was introduced , most officially launched this year and in November at the Milan Furniture Fair , a collection of 15 pieces for utility – style by a seven -day trip is about to happen . There are two kinds of shoes, three luggage pieces and 10 pieces of clothing. All named Dixon has changed since the collection was originally submitted , the details naked – it is a brand Dixon, leave things with a simple expression of functionality . ”

 The Adidas team this immense capacity for more features and details , because this is the nature of sport , Dixon said . ” But he felt at fixed for me. I was sure that I wanted to make it as easy as possible. That’s my problem with the modern world in general – there are just too many louis vuitton leather bagdetails : the TV remote controls and cell phones , for example. Does anyone know what make more than five buttons on the remote ? The collection , while officially unisex, clearly leans towards menswear. “I love the Unisex Clothing , Dixon said . ” It reminds me of my youth , reading the back of the NME , the search for these ads for loon pants. Everyone seemed slim hips were so wear these things. I think this collection is flattering for both men and women. In fact , I would say that the shoes look better on women.

没有评论:

发表评论