2013年8月5日星期一

brilliant life lessons to work in a fashion magazine

Miu Miu bagIt's a little more than two years, I have decided to give up, an experience of three years in the corporate world and a more than decent wages, for a shot at my dream of becoming a writer. Since I (am I grew up a bookworm, really) learned to read, I knew I wanted to write. However, it was not so clear to me when I filled my college application. I was encouraged by my father to take a business course in the family business. Needless to say, that I yielded to my desire to be a writer, so I can later stories pin, similar books me a lot of comfort and creativity, since I was a little girl. In the absence of substantive writing, I knew I had to play my cards. While having my coffee in the middle of the day in my favorite store, I grabbed one of her magazines "for the customer" get up and indulged me in a quick read. I did not know that the answer was under my smell all the time. I sent my application to the same magazine I read that day and got a call a few days later. I came into the world empty-handed of the fashion magazine. I have a degree in literature and show no experience in writing either, so it is not surprising that the magazine is best suited to me is in the marketing department. I guess my dreams of writing will have to wait. To come on this day and every day, I write my transition from a simple employee for a person living his dream from my boss, the beauty editor. I never know what she saw in me, and it would be better if I never knew. She gave me a chance to be a writer and what do I get now writer in me has become a product of his faith. My dreams ambitious writing and all attempts to reach the efforts are partly his pride. She was the first to believe that I can do more phrases together. She was my first mentor, and you never forget your first. Excited as I was to start my career as a writer, I also feel scared. As part of the editorial was the work of everyone's dream. Girls degree in fashion and snakeskin pumps and had carried the last bag Celine oversized surround the recruiting office as sharks. I had a lot to prove, in my new job, after all, I was not only a writer, I am a writer high fashion magazine. In those early days I have armed myself with the issues of Vogue, Elle and Vanity Fair, gave me a new haircut, color and wardrobe, then saw the September issue of more than twenty times. But even that prepared me for what is to come.Miu Miu outlet

没有评论:

发表评论