2013年7月12日星期五

Wasting Money On 'Sofia Vergara loves her Birkin collection


       The star graces the August cover of "Harper's Bazaar" where she pours out his greatest weakness of fashion!

Sofia Vergara graced the August 2013 issue of Harper's Bazaar and she does not look a day over 25! The sexy latina actress, who just turned 41 years old, likes to talk beauty, her body and her favorite fashion designer.
Sofia Vergara On always good:

We all know that Sofia looks always know the camera ready, even if it runs in the store! On the question of the magazine if there Glam bored never get them answered honestly: "No, I'm Latin, I have nothing to do, it is done automatically I suppose to do with a shower, hair and makeup for me it is... such as shaving. I do not believe in a natural look. Lipstick brightens your face! Unless you're Gisele Bundchen or 19, you need something. "We hear you!
Hermes Birkin Bag Collection Sofia Vergara:

We could not stop laughing when Sofia was too obsessed with her collection of Birkin bags! "I tell my son Manolo:" If I am not for your college this month, you sell enough money Birkin. "They said the managing director of the company:" What do you prefer? Me popping bottles of champagne and drugs and money to waste or buy bags? These data are useful. Can sell these Manolo! "It's funny!
Sofia on her role in "Modern Family"

We all love how amazing Sofia on Modern Family and she told the magazine she loves as much as we do! "I do not think there will ever be a best part for me., But I think and my son and her friend agreed with me that I play a crazy psychopath. I'm not kidding." We want to see what it is!
Sofia on her beau Nick Loeb

Nick Loeb is a lucky guy, but totally Sofia is! Nick is a great piece, and she said the same thing! "It's really nice. It is six foot four, and he has blue hair and a lot of black eyes. Or it used to be black. Now Nick knows he has a lot in it. Said that all white hair came from me . "They live together in Los Angeles and New York, even though the wedding plans are not yet revealed. "I am very independent, it was a learning process for me to live with someone."

for Harper's Bazaar. On the cover of Sofia is naturally beautiful in a dress and underwear and Dolce & Gabbana. During the filming, she wears all different looks sexy with high-end designers such as Ralph Lauren Collection, Dior and Miu Miu!



没有评论:

发表评论