2013年6月19日星期三

Sofia Coppola made coffee Karl Lagerfeld

We all have to start somewhere, and Sofia Coppola - celebrating interned at Chanel when she was a teenager.chanel 2.55 classic flap bag "I was 15 or 16 years old and a friend of my parents worked there and they take a couple of girls every summer to do an internship," Coppola said. "It was so exciting to go to Paris in the eighties, I was at the height of the Chanel at the design studio, so I could by Karl Lagerfeld Haute Couture sketch to the final performances of view, it was amazing - .. There is so creative. I was getting coffee and doing things, trainees, but just to be near him was incredible. " Although they eventually opted for the cinema, but as wise, as his career, winning director is still a regular parades and Chanel maintains contact with his former boss. "I met Karl occasionally," she said. "It's always very sweet and reminds me." Coppola's new film, The Bling Ring A celebrity-obsessed teenagers who steal the homes of the rich and famous group - one of which is played by Emma Watson. "Emma was a wise view on the subject," she said of the casting. "I liked that she had a sweet face, but bad girls. Heard that when they put on the lip gloss and this girl had turned into LA, and I was even more impressed when she got the gravity low Calabasas. chanel 2.55 classic's character would have a total of satire, but it was credible. "

没有评论:

发表评论