2013年5月17日星期五

Robyn Lawley is super trendy


  Robyn Lawley family always thought she would become a market leader. "I really do not remember a time when I can not cook," she said. "I remember [Climbing] a step ladder to reach our kitchen benches."

Grew grew up in the western suburbs of Sydney, the model enjoyed spending time with her mother when she dinner together every night. "As the youngest, I thought," This is my way [is] attention "So I would continue to cook and I continue to excel .. I made cakes and pastries and cakes from a very young age and give them to my grandmother you. loved lemon meringue pie up so that I only met him about six. "

When she was growing up, Robyn has worked in the kitchens of great restaurants, but he was not sure it was the career for her. "I did not feel the love and passion. This was not the same for me. ... But I continue to cook your passion never dies, it never goes away."

Instead, Lawley and a model for a time was his passion subsided. As a teenager she was deprived of nutrition, exercise fanatics and are difficult to adapt to make samples as a straight size model. She was unhappy. "I had a really thin sister and say," Why can not your body "Also, she said:" I get wish you were my body and face and boom. You would have a mannequin "Then there was the struggle to increase the feeling of guilt."

However, in a nice irony, when it ceased to torture, so that his body back to its healthy natural waist and returned to his passion for food, her modeling career has flourished. Turning 24 this month, the model in many international fashion magazines (including Vogue Australia), appeared landed on the cover of Vogue Italia - as shot by Steven Meisel - and last year it was announced as the face of Ralph Lauren. And she still loves eating.

Lawley is ridiculously beautiful in person. His blue-green eyes with long eyelashes and eyebrows, her honey-colored skin and long brown hair lined artfully thrown. At six feet two inches (188 centimeters) tall and Hollywood goddess curves, it is positively Amazon, though dressed in a black skirt, flats and a t-shirt Psychedelic Josh Goot.

These days, she and her lawyer friend in New York live in a large apartment with a "large kitchen", and despite his success in modeling, is all about his passion. Last year, Random House has signed a report on his popular blog Robyn Lawley tumblr eats book where it collects to create images of delicious food. "Fortunately, as a model that you get to travel the world and eat at the best places."

She spent Christmas in old cookbooks from her mother, her book will be filled with food and nostalgic favorites from childhood. "I grew up with food, cooked food my family around me, the food I found my kitchen in France, the food that I have found in New York that I think is really hip and cool effect. - I'll try all together in recipes "She wants to encourage the cookbook people to get back to the kitchen .. "I'm cooking a traditional, I like a home cooked meal. I think it always tastes best."

And she is also working on a cooking show for Foxtel, in which they in New York to visit popular restaurants, then you create the dishes in your own kitchen.

Earlier this year, Lawley yet realized ambition for fuller figures as long as she launched her own line of swimwear. The seeds of the idea began when the 18-year-old went shopping in France for a flattering swimsuit and fashion - in vain.

"It was impossible, because they are all very small, and I'm so angry," she recalled thinking. "Why do I have in these bikinis that its not the same, these are not flattering and n 't I?"

With its rising profile, she and the agent Chelsea Bonner revisited the idea last year. "[We realized] This is the time when we actually do something to a size that is unfortunately almost forgotten fashion." There were many things that they wanted, so flattering paneling and thick fabric "so you can have lunch and not be ashamed of the stomach."

没有评论:

发表评论