2012年10月6日星期六

Louis Vuitton at the Louvre

My love for Louis Vuitton started when I was a little girl. I remember my grandmother wearing his classic monogram bag and even thought she was the perfect beauty. I did not know that the "LV" logo meant at the time, but I instinctively knew that it was something special. If Marc Jacobs took over as creative director of French design house in 1997, I began to dream about the day when I might be able to carry the brand itself. Jacobs reached by artists such as Richard Prince, Takashi Murakami and Yayoi Kusama, more recently, the designers cleverly modernized the LV monogram with any such cooperation again. The beauty Vuitton is that it stays true to the brand's DNA, while innovation and development. Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Louis Vuitton when I was asked to visit their Autumn / Winter 2012 fashion show in Shanghai this summer, I was beside myself. Built when I saw a train draw custom course (fresh from his trip on the way from Paris), with exquisite designs and glamorous Belle Epoque I filled was surprised by the power of the brand. Fast forward four months later and I find myself in another breathtaking place: the Carrousel du Louvre in Paris Vuitton Spring / Summer 2013 show. It's Wednesday morning and to sneak in the back door, I met with servers provides beautiful espresso accessorized with pieces of lemon and eggs topped with caviar miniature. Chanel show as the paparazzi were mobbing star rank, but the tent LV is much more intimate than the palace of air-large. However, Jacobs drew the artist Daniel Buren to his famous book Les Deux Plateaux install arranged in a grid with columns and four escalators dump on a track board white and yellow. I plop down next to Virginia Courtin-Clarins, which is no doubt in my mind one of the most stylish women and common sense in French in Paris. Given that Paris is known for its incredibly chic women, this statement speaks volumes - this girl has style to spare and intelligence. After passing rigorous business school in France Elite, Virginia ("Vivi" to his friends, to his disciples vivicourtin @ Instagram) is anxious to take the family to the beauty brand Clarins. When I asked her what she expected the question, replied: Virginia ". Vuitton shows are always an experience for 10 minutes, you will be transported into a parallel universe!" If escalators starts churning and turbulent beauty Vuitton damier are on the same track two and two, to fight for the eyes to take it all in. I agree with Virginia - a combination of tulle pants with controllers is a clear favorite. When an army of young girls Vuitton pour the stairs at the same time for the grand finale, I see the cohesion and strength of the collection. It's about graphics, solid forms and sensibility 1960. I like the uniformity of the collection, and I am pleased to see particularly low, square-toed satin pumps her way down the catwalk. After the execution during the Paris Fashion Week in heels Vuitton padlock weak that I am a total convert: Goodbye exorbitant pump (for now)! If I catch Virginia with golden hair, after the show, she says: "I am to be totally identified with the collection, I'm still" duet "with my sister, Claire, and we both carry a lot of combinations and long skirts ... I would say that this collection is just perfect! "I could not have said it better. Just perfect. After we finish so many shows this season, I'm glad my month in a fashion show, that feels effortless and unique at the same time am. When I walk from the Louvre, Vuitton handbag hung on my arm, I think of my grandmother classic brown bag monogrammed "LV". Now I have one of my own, suitable to my personality - the all-black design is sleeker, sexier and more modern, but the magic is not gone a little.

没有评论:

发表评论