2012年10月24日星期三

Fashion With U Phillip Lim, Erin Fetherston and Christian Siriano

Call Phillip Lim got his first internship with the fashion brand Katayone Adeli 411th Nicole Richie is a competitive figure skater until the age of 18, while Erin Fetherston chose Cinderella as a princess fairy tale did they design a dress. Prada Outlet California Future fashionistas and learned in the seventh Annual Teen Vogue Fashion University in New York City last Saturday. This year, more than 1,600 candidates for the mode, at the age of 16 to 24 years around the world to the event during the weekend long applied. The 500 students selected lectures and seminars of the elite of the industry, including Vogue creative director Grace Coddington, Olivier Theyskens, and Prabal Gurung. "We want to encourage and inspire them," said Amy Astley, editor of Teen Vogue. "All children, Grace [Coddington] are observed to work in fashion? No, absolutely not. But it is not a waste of time because the message gets through it is to believe in yourself." Girls and boys in their best first day of school outfits in the Millennium Hotel with a smile on their faces and smartphones in hand. She jumped meet Grace Coddington and immediately sent photos of Instagram Phillip Lim dressed in overalls. Most have the opportunity to meet their peers and to distribute resumes and business cards to speakers. Speakeasy caught up with teachers and designer Phillip Lim, Erin Fetherston and Christian Siriano their participation in the event, the advice she gave to discuss young people and their career goals. In the area of ??education Phillip Lim: When I was a student [Lim studied finance before moving into the local economy], I found it very difficult, the value of what I actually do understand. I think in retrospect I would say that education really gave me a safe environment for all at the base station. I think I underestimated the value, and I think a lot of people do, too, these days. Open a Business Erin Fetherston: That would be a dream come true to open a business in Erin Fetherston. It could be a room where. People completely experience the brand, because I know that my creative universe is so rich and it's not just clothes will feel To the rise of Asian designers Phillip Lim: The uniqueness is the reason for such a distinction can be given. It really is a new field to a mixture to be added for some time now. As Yohji [Yamamoto], Issey Miyake and Comme des Gar? Ons in the 70s, the Antwerp Six in the 80s, and John Galliano and Alexander McQueen the 90s almost Asian designers a new kind of fashion created today. Fashion and modern lines Erin Fetherston: I used to have all these hand-cut, hand-painted, hand-dyed to do pieces that were essentially irreplaceable. I want to create something that is unique and beautiful, but also produce. If you are working in some prices, we must reverse. I find it exciting to do something that may make its way in the world. Sewing was amazing and it was the best way to start, but do not show an idea. His ballet-inspired Spring / Summer 2013 Collection Christian Siriano: We have a lot of risks. It's really feminine, girly, really, that's not something that everyone loves. I think I have all the classical dance for 10 minutes and that's what I wanted to do. Can feel very classical ballet and costume-y, but I tried to make it modern.

没有评论:

发表评论