2012年10月23日星期二

Brad Pitt - Ouch: Brad Pitt Chanel commercial in tatters on Saturday Night Live

Brad Pitt Chanel shopping has advised its fair share of criticism, even though the guy on Saturday Night Live thought it was still sticking up too much space in the trunk last weekend. Of course, the Hollywood star the first man, the women's fragrance that classical view the biggest pile of bias pleasant smell ever grace the small screen to be promoted. In fact, on reflection, it is not even pretentious, it's just Brad Pitt say words that have no meaning. But still have the ads of Taran Killam been parodied in a short two games on Saturday. In the original business, which speaks "Ice Fire Them" star the immortal lines: "This is not a travel all the end of the course and continue Towers in the world and we are happy for him to disappear plans ... But where dreams take over... I go, there you are my happiness, my fate, my happiness "Although the actor SNL play skit, Killam, 30, complained:" I'm sorry, Is there really no script because I thought I was, like, two? for hours, and I'm starting to sound like I insane.You sounds less coherent OK - I can begin to form words "In the final moments. Actor joked: "Is it me, or do I look super homeless what you 'n' roll wanna rock Chanel No. 5 is - Inunderstandable?" Although we can probably tear commercials for weeks (probably), it was Mr. Pitt, who undoubtedly have the last word. Chanel check probably about $ 7 million deleted, as you read this.

没有评论:

发表评论