2012年7月23日星期一

Fashion Ambush: Two men behind Magic City Birmingham After 5 Live

Who: Charlton Holt, 25, of Titusville. It is a quality assurance engineer for Intermark, Birmingham. His family also owns Bushelon Funeral Home. Marcus Carson, 27, from the south. He runs a nonprofit organization, Kings of growth, which works with at-risk men and focuses on character development, personal enrichment and social development, and much more. Together they have five points Echo Lounge in West and are the creators of Magic City After 5, a free summer concert series at Linn Park twice a week on Thursday live. Next Thursday will be held 5-8 clock, playhouse with Erica, a pop and hip-hop group from Birmingham. Part of the proceeds from the sale of drinks to be selected for a charity donation for each event. On Thursday, the North Central Alabama affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure will be the beneficiary. Pictured: On Morris Avenue in downtown Birmingham. (Click here to see why Morris Avenue is a popular place to take photos.) Marcus, what you wear? A white Blazer Express, a gray shirt from Macy Polo, Banana Republic gray trousers, a Bulova clock, it was a gift from his girlfriend, and Aldo shoes from Gucci Guilty Cologne. He cuts his own hair. "I've done in a business meeting today. I not a big fashion type. I've always been a Polo T-shirt-jeans kind of guy am." Marcus describe your style. "It's easy. Casual. Quasi-professional. I cases on the merits, the party at the top." What do you think of this last part? "It allows me to become the setting for all the things I involved if I have to do with the non-profit sector, or Echo Lounge Magic City Live After 5 Adjust". Where to shop you like to see? "Polo and Banana Republic." Marcus, do you have a mantra of fashion? "I do not know. Maybe I should go out of style. I'll take a GQ magazine today." Marcus was, what people wear to 5 Live after? "We strive to attract people to come down right after work but if they must go home, please come loose and relaxed Charlton added: .." You can choose from jeans and T-shirt to go with a suit and tie too. It's a colorful crowd. " Charlton, what are you wearing? Red pants from H & M in New York, a shirt from Express show, a Michael Kors, that it was a gift, and shoes Aldo. "I'm not big on fashion either. I've just seen them together." His brother Glenn Hampton, or Celebrity Avondale cuts his hair. Charlton, why the red pants? "Just because the person next to me is not about a pair of red pants or the shoes I have on." What will you wear at Echo Lounge "It depends on the night. We have different themes. Customers are encouraged to dress to impress. I would wear what I have to." Did you grow together and Marcus? "Yes. We are indeed on the line somewhere. Bound call each other cousins." Charlton describe your style. "I am the kind of person who can throw on a v-neck and jeans and I'm happy. I have a nice pair of shoes, I'm good." Charlton, costumes do you wear? "Yes. I'm doing it for the funeral home. I work at a funeral Saturday. A good suit is a great need for a cabinet and business meetings and interviews."

没有评论:

发表评论